Tuesday, October 9, 2007

4 months have come and gone!!


Alida as a Scarecrow!!

In the corn maize.

Alida with Mason and Olivia :-)

In the pumpkin patch.

On the hayride with Daddy.

Can you believe it??!! 4 months have come and gone!!! I am still in shock at how quickly my little itty bitty baby is growing up! I want to have another little one!! Did I just say that?! HA!! I guess Matt’s in for more trouble than he expected. Recently we discussed how many children we would like to have…Matt is happy with just Alida but I am dying to have at least 3 children! He says that 2 is the limit!! :-( I guess I will have to give it some time and see where God leads us!
This past Sunday we met up with friends at Freddy Hill Farms for some Fall Fun!! Alida couldn’t enjoy it but she sure got some visual stimulation!! I had a great time! We went on a hayride, through a corn maize, picked pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, and watched the pig races!! It was so much fun! I think that Matt even enjoyed it. It will be even better when Alida can run around and take it all in!!

0 hugs: