Monday, August 6, 2007

Growing and Changing!




Here are some pics of her in recent days. It's so hard to pick which ones to post....I love them all!! The last one was taken by a photographer frined of mine - http://collierimages.com/ - I just love it!!!!
The days seem to be flying by!! I keep trying to post something and then something else pops up and I don't get a chance. I sure thought that I would be keeping up with this a lot better than I have!! Alida is growing and changing soooo much every single day. Sometimes I look at her and still can't believe that she's my little girl. She "talks" all the time and seems to be quite full of smiles these days :-) I find myself spending most of the time having "conversations" with her. It's just so freaking cute!! Her favorite word right now is "Hu-ka" - I love it!! It sounds so adorable when she says it over and over. WE spent the weekend in VA and she did wonderfully!! She still sleeps all the time and rarely cries. She still fusses a good bit in the evenings but it has gotten considerably better. She now sleeps between 8 and 10 hours every night!!!! I still don't understand what it's like to be up all hours of the night....I am hoping that I never will!! :-)

0 hugs: