Sunday, June 3, 2007

She's Here

Well she is here. Alida Marie was born June 2nd at 7:48pm and weighs in at 7 pounds 8 ounces and is 19 in. long. Words cannot express how proud I am of Erin doing the amazing job she did getting this baby out. As for myself, I always said I wanted a boy, but it all changed once I saw her beautiful head come out followed by her body. I just completly lost it and couldn't stop crying. Erin pushed for 2 hours and 58 minutes. Doctor Hamilton, by the way has got to be the best doctor out there, told us that if she didn't deliver by 3 hours then Erin would have had to have a c-section. The doc applied the vacum and on the second try little Alida came out into the world. I would have some pictures but left the camera at the hospital. When Erin comes home, she will write some more and have some pics for you all to see our beautiful daughter.

2 hugs:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Matt and Erin. Can't wait to see some pictures and meet your new addition to the family. Charlie and Alley.

Anonymous said...

yay!!!